24.2.12

BLEACHED BLONDES.


So it's been a while.... but I swear it's not you. It's me. The last number of months have been a whirlwind of so many ridiculous things and adventures. Everything from driving Hwy 1 in a 1981 camper van, to holing up in Brooklyn for a while with my favourite bike gang, to moving back to an amazing apartment in Toronto just in time to see winter not happen.

And all the while working on a variety of things I just haven't been posting. So hopefully over the next bit I can begin to remedy that. Starting today!

Above is the logo I did for the Bleached Blondes - if you want to know what these ridiculous vixens are actually all about, then you should probably watch the video below. Babely & talented... my favourite combination.

1 comment:

Capo Chino said...

Clutch teaser! From NYC w/Love,
-DJNY