31.5.10

SUSTAIN.


Days one and two in the woods have consisted of giant power tools, putting up drywall, hammering in salvaged trim and other stuff with my Dad. And I'm pretty okay with that. Day three is the beginning of isolation (with the exception of quick jaunts into town on my bike.... like right now to the only local coffee shop with wifi) & some quality dock/art time.

But while I'm up here - back in Toronto, this poster I designed and illustrated is a part of the Subtle Technology Festival to promote sustainability... and in this poster's case, the Deadly Nightshades.

So go check out the festival and poster exhibition, curated by Lorena Salome:

June 4 - 6
Innis Town Hall
University of Toronto

1 comment:

Trevor B said...

Love it Laura...I love how you can tell which girl is which by hair cut and head tilt ;)